Home of the Patriots
Grades 3 - 5
Principal: Daniel Prorok
Asst. Principal: Laura Moss
8801 West 151st Street
Orland Park, IL 60462
Main Office: 708/364-3800
Absent Hotline: 708/364-3838
7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
The Liberty Pledge:
Respect Each Other.
Respect Property and Our World.
Come prepared to learn.
Our Friend, Kellie Ferconio - We will miss you.
Meet the New Principal Dan Prorok
2015 iPad Return Information
Independent Reading Resources
- A Message From Principal Prorok-Independent Reading
- Reading With Your Child-Before
- Reading With Your Child-After
School News and Links
Orland Township offering Meningitis shot - Information
3D Design and Printing - "Shark Tank" Style
PowerSchool (Grades 3-8)
- Power School Tutorial Handouts: Logging in and Navigation
Information Sent Home
- Box Tops for Education
- Paper Retriever Recycling
- Catridges for Kids Recycling Fundraiser
- Progresso Soup Contest
Resources from the Principal
- Work with Your School for Academic Success
- Teach the Importance of Respect
- Turn Mistakes into Lessons
- Reading Connection