Upcoming Dates to Remember
- May 25 - Fifth Class Picnic
- May 30 - Memorial Day, NO SCHOOL
- May 31 - Fourth Class Picnic
- June 1 - Third Class Picnic
- June 2 - PFE Day of Play (rain date 6/3)
- June 6 - Last Day of School - 12:00 Dismissal
School Supply Kits are available to order online now through June 12th.
Please support the Meadow Ridge PFE and also save yourself the hassle of supplies being out-of-stock at local stores! Please also note that each grade level requires headphones/ear buds with a microphone - however these are NOT being sold by EPI this year so you will need to purchase them on your own.
Use this link http://www.educationalpro
ducts.com/shoppacks to place your order and use school ID MEA077.
The PFE appreciates your support! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to email Kim Domagala (PFE School Supplies Coordinator) at email@example.com.
2022-2023 Registration & Proof of Residency
In order for your student(s) to have class placement for next school year, both registration and proof of residency must be completed.
This is a two step process. Registration is through Skyward, using your login information. Proof of Residency is done through Laserfiche by uploading your documents.
To register use this link:
To provide proof of residency:
You may use a smartphone, iPad (personal or student) or computer.
1. Smartphone or device - Take a picture of the Category I and Category II Documents (Parent/Guardian Name and Address must be visible). Computer - Using a scanner or printer, scan the necessary Category I and Category II Documents and save to a location on your computer that you can access (Parent/Guardian Name and Address must be visible).
2. Click on https://laserfiche.orland135.org/Forms/Residency
3. Fill out the form using your family ID and upload the documents into the correct categories. ** you can find your family ID in Skyward - click on Student Info, then click on View (child's name) family, the family ID will be underneath primary phone number on the right hand side. **
4. Provide an electronic signature at the bottom of the form and click submit.
If you require assistance or have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't delay! Order your child's yearbook from TreeRing!
Get a record of your student's special school memories, friends and teachers with our 2021-2022 Meadow Ridge yearbook! Yearbooks will be delivered before the end of school in June 2022.
Click HERE to order now. If needed the TreeRing passcode for Meadow Ridge School is 1013881626251507.
2021-2022 Calendar is updated on our website. Click here to go to the calendar.
Meadow Ridge School Hours:
8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Early Dismissal (PL Days) Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Absentee Hotline Number: 708.364.3636
* Please use this number if you are calling in your student before 7:45 a.m.
Office Fax Number: 708.873.6461
Under the "Parent Resources" tab, you will find supply lists, school year calendar, information on the PFE, Music Parents Association and more? Check it out!
Under the "Calendar" tab, you can find dates/times for events for Meadow Ridge School, days off, early release dates. The calendar page is continually updated throughout the year so make sure to check it often!
June 3, 2022
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM 5th Grade Step Up Day
June 6, 2022
August 22, 2022
August 23, 2022
August 24, 2022
September 2, 2022
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM PL Day - 12:00 Dismissal
September 5, 2022