• Required Documentation


    Residency Verification

    Current families without address changes will be eligible to submit RESIDENCY documentation online. 

    You must provide documentation showing you live at an address within district boundaries. You must provide 1 document from Category A and 3 documents from Category B, totaling 4 documents.  You should black out any account and social security numbers on the documents. All documents must be current and show your name and address.


    You must provide one (1) document from Category A

    AND three (3) current (within 30 days) documents from Category B.

    • Gas bill
    • Cable bill
    • Electric bill
    • Vehicle registration
    • Water/Sewer bill (current water bill may be older than 30 days)
    • Homeowner's/Renter's Insurance
    • Phone bill (no cell)
    • Orland Park Vehicle Sticker
    • Driver's License


    New student required documents for registration (in addition to requirements above):

    • Transfer Slip from previous school (if child previously attended school) or last complete report card
    • If your child has special needs, any records necessary for a special placement should be provided, Copies of any IEP or 504 documents from the previous district 
    • Proof of Residency (Please review the residency tab (at left) for registration requirements).
    • Original Birth Certificate
    • Copy of Illinois physical, or for out of state students need for a vision exam or waiver and an Illinois physical.


    Additional Documents required for Kindergarten

    • Physical Examination 
    • A dental examination 
    • A vision/eye examination 


    Additional Documents required for 2nd Grade

    • A dental examination 


    Additional Documents required for 6th Grade

    • Physical Examination
    • A dental examination 

    Click here for all health forms.


    Military Exemption

    When a student's change of residence is due to the military service obligation of the student's legal custodian, the student's residence is deemed to be unchanged for the duration of the custodian's military service obligation if the student's custodian made a written request. The District, however, is not responsible for the student's transportation to or from school. If, at the time of enrollment, a dependent child of military personnel is hosued in temporary housing located outside of the District, but will be living within the District within 60 days after the time of initial enrollment, the child is allowed to enroll, subject to the requirements of State law, and must not be charged tuition, in according to policy 7:60.




  • Residency Verification


    All returning families should receive an email with information on how to prove residency online. 


    Document Lists - Translated

     Instructional Residency Verification Videos