Quest Food Management Services
Quest Food Management Services Inc. provides food services for your student at Orland School District 135. Quest believes the variety of food, cuisine, and dining experience students have available to them shouldn’t stop at the doors of their school. That’s why Quest offers a program based on cooking fresh food from scratch, assembled-to-order menu options, healthy choices that are flavorful and appealing, and offering an inviting dining experience for all.
Quest Food Management Services was founded in 1985 in Lombard, Illinois, with the goal of providing fresh, made from scratch food and intensely personal service. Today, Quest has grown to serve over 80 educational institutions in 110+ facilities across Chicagoland.
Quest was ranked #40 in Food Management Magazine’s Top 50 food management companies in the United States for 2017, up one spot from last year, and rated as one of the ten fastest-growing companies in our industry.
To learn more about Quest, please visit their corporate website at www.questfms.com.
Our Food Philosophy
Mission, Vision, and Values
Mission: Quest provides the communities we serve with fresh, high-quality food, exceptional responsiveness and intensely personal service.
Vision: We are committed to creating the most enduring relationships in the industry by what we do and how we do it.
- Integrity: We do the right thing at all times.
- Responsiveness: We listen and respond quickly to provide the best solutions.
- Accountability: We do what we say we will do and accept responsibility for the results.
- Respect: We treat others better than we expect to be treated ourselves.
- Excellence: We deliver the best experience possible.