Community Spirit Award Nomination
Do you know someone in the Orland School District 135 community who should be recognized for giving their time and talents to benefit of the students?
District 135 is fortunate to have dedicated community and parent groups who actively support the District 135 experience.
These individuals or groups have exemplified the spirit of leadership and dedication by donating their time, talents or resources to benefit the students of District 135.
The D135 Community Spirit Award acknowledges these esteemed community members and allows teachers, parents, students and community members to nominate groups or individuals to be recognized for their service to the District.
Community Spirit Award Recipients:
- November 2013 - Dr. Bill Smith
- February 2014 - Steve Buzzard
- April 2016 - Pastor Steven Lange
- June 2017 - Orland Park Lions Club
- June 2020 - Alexis Rodriguez and "Bags of Hopes"
- April 2021- Christina Dion - COVID-19 Vaccinations
Nominate a parent, community member or group who has inspired the students of Orland School District 135: