Welcome, Centennial Parents!
Your Centennial PFE helps organize parent support and involvement at the school. As an organization, we come together to plan activities, share ideas and stay connected to our school. We work together with the faculty and staff to provide our kids great school experiences.
Here are just a few of the PFE highlights we will be involved during the 2018-2019 school year. We will announce dates as they are finalized.
- Book Fairs—Fall and Spring
- Centennial School PFE Family directory
- School Spirit Wear clothing
- Fall district-wide PFE “Yankee Candle’ fundraiser
- Family Reading Night
- Script/Gift Card Sales in time for the Holiday Season
- Holiday Shoppe (December)
- Staff Appreciation Luncheons held in December and May
- Family Fun Night
- The Annual Centennial Walk-A-Thon for a local charity in May
- School Variety Show
- PFE Restaurant nights (Spring 2018)
Please follow us on Facebook. We welcome your questions via email.
Centennial PFE Information
*All meetings will take place at 9 AM
President: Stacey Kumpf - firstname.lastname@example.orgSecretary: Jane Li - email@example.comTreasurer: Lauren Hedenschoug - firstname.lastname@example.org*Please contact Jane Li to request PFE meeting minutes