Enrolling your child in District 135 requires families to:
1. Complete online registration process providing necessary student documentation. (See Below)
2. Complete Proof of Residency process providing necessary residency documentation.
Online Registration - Skyward Family Access
2023-2024 Kindergarten registration will be open between February 6th and 17th. Children who will be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2023 are eligible to attend Kindergarten for the 2023-2024 school year.
2023-2024 Transfer student registration will open June 1, 2023.
Student Documents Needed for Registration
- Birth certificate
- Last report card/Illinois transfer form (transfer students only)
- Most recent 504/IEP (if applicable)
- Custodial agreements, decrees, judgements (if applicable)
For a list of student fees for the 2023-2024 school year, please click here.
To register for the 2023-2024 school year, click the appropriate icon below once the registration window has begun.
Please complete the registration process on Skyward once the appropriate window has opened.
Proof of Residency must also be completed - Visit the Required Documents page for more information on proof of residency.
To access the ISBE New U.S. Dept. of Ed. Race & Ethnicity Form, please click here.
For registration and residency inquiries, please contact your child's school secretary.
Contact information can be found here.
If you are new to the District and do not know what school your child will attend, please click here for the interactive boundary map.