Fever (100.4°F or higher)
New onset of moderate to severe headache
Shortness of breath
New loss of sense of taste or smell
Fatigue from unknown cause
Muscle or body aches from unknown cause
If you exhibit any of these symptoms, DO NOT REPORT TO SCHOOL/WORK
Summary of the updated isolation period for those Testing Positive for COVID-19 (updated 7/27/22)
- Staff or students who test positive for COVID-19, regardless of vaccination status, are required to isolate for 5 days after onset of symptoms, or 5 days from specimen collection date if no symptoms are present.
- To calculate the 5- day isolation period, day 0 is the first day of symptoms or specimen collection date if asymptomatic. If they continue to have a fever or other symptoms that have not improved after 5 days of isolation, they should wait to end isolation until they are fever-free for 24 hours and their other symptoms have improved.
- Upon return, you should wear a well-fitting mask Days 6-10 but it is not required.
International Travel Guidance
- Self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms (listed above); isolate and get tested if you develop symptoms.
- Follow all state and local recommendations or requirements after travel.