2020 Fall e-Learning
Click here to access the link for Remote Learning Lesson Plans by School!
Consider these questions when designing remote or e-learning experiences:
- How will a student know where to start?
- How will a student know what to do next?
- How will a student know when the work is successfully completed?
- How will the district know a student completed an activity?
- Review assigned work
- Complete your assigned work by the due date
- Ask clarifying questions when you need help or don’t understand
- Be respectful to yourself, teachers and peers
- Learning Targets (standards) should be clearly defined
- Lessons, activites, and tasks should be relevant and related to a continued learning progression
- Expectations should be clear
- Make remote learning activities available in a timely manner
- Be available at scheduled times to answer student/caregiver questions.
- Provide timely feedback on student work
- Communicate regularly with students
- Provide a range of meaningful learning opportunities that meet the needs of all learners
- Provide regular feedback to students on progress related to learning activities