- Centennial: Patti Thanos
- Center: Linda Peckham-Dodge
- Century Jr. High: Alan Kastengren, Patti Thanos
- High Point: Elizabeth Jobb
- Jerling Jr. High: Elizabeth Jobb & James Bax
- Liberty: Alan Kastengren
- Meadow Ridge: James Bax
- Orland Jr. High: Jennifer Tutor & Nichole Browner
- Park: Jennifer Tutor
- Prairie: Nichole Browner
Board Advisory Committees 2023-2025
Board Advisory Committees Selection Process
Below is a description of the process used to select individuals to serve on each committee:
1. The initial formation of all five (5) Board Advisory Committees which consist of 30 spots (6 per committee) produced applications from 114 individuals. In May 2021, the Board restructured its five Committees to three (3), as indicated above.
2. A blind screen of the applications was completed by assigning a unique number to each applicant.
3. Application responses identified by the unique number were scored by 1 Board member, 1 parent, 1 certified staff member and 1 administrator; the four scores were added together to determine a total score.
4. For each committee, the total score for each unique number was sorted from highest to lowest and based on the applicant’s priority of serving on the committee.
5. The final step included ensuring committee representation of various stakeholders (parent, community, and staff) from each boundary area of Orland.
6. Notifications were sent via email to all applicants to let them know if they were or were not selected to serve on a committee.
7. The data from this process will remain on file in the event an alternate is needed to serve on a committee.
The Board appreciates all interested parties for taking the time to complete the application and for their interest in serving Orland 135.