Currently all Regular Board of Education Meetings are conducted in a virtual format and shared via the link below. Previously recorded meetings can be accessed in the Archived Recordings section of this page.
Public comments can be submitted for the next Regular Board of Education Meeting before 5:00 p.m. on date of the meeting via email at email@example.com. All submitted public comments will be read aloud during the Citizens’ Remarks portion of the meeting.
In the event of technical issues, please refresh this page and try link again.
See below to access links to watch the designated meeting currently taking place
- 7:00 p.m. July 7, 2020 Finance Board Advisory Committee Meeting, click here.
- 6:00 p.m. July 16, 2020 Instructional Technology Committee Meeting , click here.
See below to access links to recordings of previous held meetings
- June 25, 2020 Teaching and Learning Board Advisory Committee Meeting, click here.
- June 24, 2020 Policy and Personnel Board Advisory Committee Meeting, click here.
- June 8, 202 Regular Board Meeting, click here.
- May 11, 2020 Regular board meeting, click here.
- May 6, 2020 Finance Board Advisory Committee Meeting, click here.
- April 29, 2020 Instructional Technology Board Advisory Committee Meeting, click here.
- April 29, 2020 Teaching and Learning Board Advisory Committee Meeting, click here.
Agendas are posted on BoardDocs 48 hours prior to the meeting. District 135 posts minutes of the open portion of regular meetings within seven days after approval of the minutes (Public Act 94-0028). Boardwatch is published after each regular Board meeting. Each issue contains general highlights of the meeting's actions and discussions. For questions regarding the Board of Education meeting schedule, agendas, minutes or Boardwatch newsletters, call 708/364-3335.
Packets for Board meetings are available in hard copy for public viewing at the District Administration Center.
All Board of Education meetings begin at 7:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
Most regular board meetings will be preceded by a Committee of the Whole meeting at 6:00 p.m. at the same location. Check the calendar tab at the top of the page to view that schedule.
Please visit BoardDocs to view agendas and approved minutes from all meetings.
**When available, video recordings of Board of Education meetings will be placed on BoardDocs.**