Open Book is the Orland School District 135 webpage designed to create greater transparency in regard to all District business by making information as easily accessible as possible. We are committed to providing our shareholders with clear, timely, and accurate reporting.
The information below is organized according to a Ten-Point Transparency Checklist created by the Illinois Policy Institute; the checklist is available to view on the Illinois Policy Institute website.
Click on any of the links below to view the referenced file or be re-directed to the place on the District website where this information can be found.
*WP - The link will open a webpage.
*DOC - The link will open a new window containing a document.
1. Elected Officials
- Board of Education Contact Information (WP - Board Main)
- Board of Education Member Information (WP - Board Main)
2. Board of Education Meeting Information and Calendars
3. Public Records, FOIA Information
- FOIA Request Form (WP)
- District Budget as Submitted to ISBE (WP)
5. Financial Audits
- Audited Financial Statements (WP)
- Shareholders' Report (WP)
- Annual Statement of Affairs (WP)
- District Credit Card Information (DOC - PDF File)7. Salary & BenefitsOrland School District 135, the Board of Education, and/or administrators are members currently (or have been members in the last five years) of the following professional organizations that may or may not do lobbying:
- American Association of School Personnel Administrators
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- Government Finance Officers Association
- Illinois Alliance of Administrators of Special Education
- Illinois Association of School Administrators
- Illinois Association of School Boards
- Illinois Association of School Business Officials
- Illinois Chapter of National School Public Relations Association
- Illinois Computing Educators
- Illinois Grade School Music Association
- Illinois Elementary Schools Association
- Illinois Principals Association
- National Association of Elementary School Principals
- National Association of School Psychologists
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics
- National School Public Relations Association
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Facility Rental Information and Fees (DOC - PDF File)
- Tax Facts Webpage (WP - Tax Facts)
- Tax Levy Certificates (WP - Financial Reports)
- Tax Rates and Levy Collections (WP - Financial Reports)Other Files of Note